IT Support Specialist
Egg Harbor Township, New Jersey
Fovea Aero is adding to our team a full-time IT Support Specialist that has experience in full life cycle analysis, design, testing, integration, installation and maintenance of complex computer systems. You will be responsible for infrastructure support for virtual machines for servers and desktops, system monitoring and network management. This is a great opportunity to contribute to a large, complex system with great importance while still being part of a close-knit, growing company.
Use your experience and expertise to:
- Participate in analyzing, planning, implementing, monitoring and supporting hosted systems.
- Develop detailed, step-by-step installation procedures to be used in formal events and during integration.
- Provide assistance to the System Administrator to define, integrate, and support monitoring of hosted systems.
- Work with programs that are currently hosted, or plan to be hosted, on virtual or physical systems.
- Write documents such as future plans, current procedures, outstanding defects, and various reports.
- Communicate overall approach, issues, and status in writing and in person with a variety of audiences including team members, management, and stakeholders.
- Work collaboratively with a team or as an individual on multiple projects at once while maintaining a high level of quality and meeting deadlines for deliverables.
We need you to:
- Have experience with Red Hat Enterprise Linux and Windows administration.
- Have experience with VMware ESXi and vCenter virtual server and desktop configuration and administration.
- Have experience with and understanding of Active Directory / LDAP authentication and Role Based Access Control.
- Have experience with HP Open View.
- Be a self starter, a team player and willing to occasionally travel if needed (less than 5%).
And you should:
- Have a high school diploma or GED.
- Have ten (10) years of experience in the field.
five (5) years of National Airspace System (NAS) experience
- An associate degree in a related field will count as two (2) years of experience.
- A bachelor's degree in a related field will count as four (4) years of experience.
- Be a U.S. Citizen or a permanent resident of the United States for a minimum of three (3) years.
- Be willing to undergo a background check in accordance with and as is permitted by local laws.
We would love you to:
- Have experience with HP Operations Manager infrastructure (OMi).
- Have experience with HP Network Node Manager infrastructure (NNMi).
- Have an understanding of hardware infrastructure support and interconnectivity.
- Health insurance available.
- Retirement plan.
- 2 weeks vacation.
- Close-knit, growing company working on significant projects.
Do you think you are perfect for this position? Then tell us why! Fill out the form below to apply.